Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The first back to school post and it shouldn't be like this, but I can't help it. 

I am going through a lot once and hating every single bit of it, so I can't help but blog all my emotions here!!!!!
I don't want to make this post seem very emotional, so yea, I'm just going with lyrics from one of James Morris's song. I have modified a little. I believe this short paragraph tells everything and need not have further elaboration.

" My heart is strong but my head is weak.
So much craziness surrounding me.
So much going on, it gets hard to breathe.
All my faith has gone, can anyone back it back to me.
I'm not sure about my priorities now.
I've lost site of where I'm meant to be. "

Emotional roller coaster leads to shopping to distress, so below are a few items that I got over the weekend. (I have got most of my chinese new year clothes before the end of the year so I didn't do much shopping but just getting the little stuff left that I have not get)

FINALLY A BIG SLING BAG THAT I LOVE!
Looking for a smaller bag, hope I can get that piece I saw from a blog shop.


SNAIL MAIL YESTERDAY!
Loving this top and the quality of it!


Ok, ending the post here.
Going to school soon too.

p/s: Did I mention how much I detest during-school-days-post?! All the fucked up emotions. I totally prefer my holidays or till then ... when I leave school. :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment