Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lunar New Year

Hi folks!

Today's chinese new year eve? Having a great reunion dinner? Mine is pretty simple today, with my only my parents and my sis. But it's enough. I love their company! Can't wait for tomorrow to wear new clothes! Hehe.

But I'm pretty sad cause this year I didn't do anything to my hair!!! For the past 2 years I WILL ALWAYS DYE MY HAIR (once a year so it's not harmful to my hair) but this year... damn it! I regret not requesting it earlier ): So waiting after CNY to do it and doing dip dye with of course my parents agreement!!! (hohoho, even my dad didn't object hahaha!) Dark brown and red at the bottom. I wish I was more daring to try a light blue, teal or purple! ):

Anw this is a really short post that I want to rant about my hair not being dip dye by CNY.

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT CHINESE NEW YEAR! (:
MAY THE DRAGON YEAR BRING PEOPLE FORTUNE, SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!



p/s: if possible I'll try to blog tomorrow with pictures (: ahh~ waiting for dinner now! I can eat a cow... mad hungry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment