Monday, January 2, 2012

The ones that turned 19th not too long ago

Hello, my first post of 2012!!!

During the first day of the year I got to hang with my dearest 7! peeps, no one was left out AND it has been some time 7 of us gathered! Definitely with good company during the new year, what an awesome way to start the 2012! We went to the botanic gardens to celebrate Cally and Claudia's belated birthday. Tried a new location and did a different picnic style - take away pizza. 

NEVER CELEBRATE AT BOTANIC GARDENS AFTER A 30 MINS WALK FROM THE CIRCLE LINE WITH THE BLAZING HOT SUN SHINING IN YOUR FACE!!! By the time we walk to the symphony stage, we were all dying of hunger and thirst... oh not forgetting smelly, sticky and hot. TOTALLY DEPRIVE OF THE AIR-CON! Marina Barrage is a better location at least there is definitely breeze but a little small in terms of the land area. ><  

Anyway, we left the location at 3+ pm, stayed there for 2 hours, we all left. Took the train back home. Super  exhausted due to waking up early for the past few days. So that was my first day of the year. Below are the photos taken (some of them not all):



School starts tomorrow, SIGH. Waking up early now (9am lessons!!!) and freaked out as usual despite keeping my calm composure at home. More sorrowful and swearing post again (hopefully not)!!! I think the upcoming modules are gonna be hard core and more pressure will be put upon me!! I yet again worry even before trying. :/ I hope the 8 weeks will be fine and after that I can welcome the holiday with so much joy!!! PLEASE BE GOOD TO ME TERM B OF 2.2! PRETTY PLEASE! T_T

P/S: CNY is coming really soon, whoa pretty fast! >< Oh yea, might not blog as often as before too.

No comments:

Post a Comment