Saturday, March 10, 2012

Goodnight moon

Can't sleep cause of my "I-guess-I-am-ageing" problem! So I thought I'd blog abit before I turn in, especially since I've abandon dearest blog for quite sometime despite it being the HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Cause I have nothing much to blog about since most of my awesome bestfs are either doing their FYP or ITP. I am left alone to rot in the daylight, afternoon sunlight and moonlight, LOLS!, as well as doing something on a week basis.

Anw, recently I re-dyed my hair in a new method and loving it! Try guessing the colour from the images I uploaded below. Hahahah! I doubt anyone who have seen my hair knows! Look at the pictures, they are totally edited with the newest effect I love thanks to BIGBANG's mv just a bottle more dull, but still ... I LIKE! Hope you get to see me around with my new colour (: else wait till I change my twitter and fb profile picture. xD

Ok, I'm getting tired. Will update my life later on or when I have the time and inspirations too. TOODLES! Enjoy the random shots taken below. Nightly night

*ps: I almost dozed of while typing this post!!! LOLs!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment