Thursday, March 22, 2012

One day at a time

Feeling the worst this week but taking things one day at a time. I think I will like to claim Year Twenty Twelve one of those nightmare that last for 365 days before being able to have one of those another brand new start thing and will end up horrible again! -_- GEEZE, give me a break will ya?!? DAMN!!!

Before people start saying "every thing is gonna be fine...", "this will all go away soon..." and shit please don't... I'm a pessimist so you will only find such words wasted on me NOW at this "I'm-fuqing-not-okay" mood. Tell me when I'm feeling better. That's when I will listen and take your advice.

This is my ranting post that almost sums up the week. I would really like to end it all with a brighter note (hopefully with some shopping therapy @ TS...) but life is just so cruel to give me shit and so shit I express and so you guys read such shit and feel shitty as well - that life cycle.

Alright, gotta stop boring people out with this nonsense ranting. I do feel slightly better after this post!!! *faint smile on face*

Ciaos! Hope next post is gonna be an awesome one. *prays*

No comments:

Post a Comment