Monday, March 19, 2012

Perhaps my lifetime’s last melodrama,

I'm getting really lazy and since I'm hatin' on the computer I'll try to avoid it as much as I am able to. Life recently is monotonous, heading out once in a while walking aimlessly not able to get anything so I might as well stay at home and sleep till I rot. Okay, at least I managed to get some items, be it online or off.

Besides what I mentioned above, nowadays I have to go back somewhere which I hate and till now I have yet to open up the thinking side of my brain cause it's the holidayssss or maybe cause I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING TT___TT

I am lazy to type further, so here are some of the random pictures I took... from collect my bigbang albums (tabi & bb's ver) to my new hair colour to my drawer I packed recently as I have finally gotten some compartments to keep my messy stuff that is full of stitch !!

Oh yea, before I go.... I officially sign up for my first race!!! It's a nike 5km race, females only and getting my cousin to go with me. She's totally on for it and guess what?! SHE PAID FOR MY FIRST RACE TOO. So sweet of her when I am the one who asked her to go with me and she wasn't the one who asked me. I am so excited for the race!!! So yea this is the gist of my life that is pretty boring and nothing exciting happening yet. I'll be back and try to update as often before @#$%@#@#$@ hell breaks loose again and I swear all the post are surely emotional and full of swear words. Ok, CIAOS!


*p/s: post is like crap cause I am so tired to even think!




No comments:

Post a Comment