Friday, March 23, 2012

When nothings for sure


Life today is a little better trying my best to keep myself happy, upbeat and smiling despite the previous shitty days I had which I believe strongly related to PMS.

Yea, so today I have finally headed down to the place I longed to go which I didn't really had the time to due to my first long term working experience and shitty school projects I have to complete during the time this exhibit is in town. I managed to go with 2 of the peeps from The 7!

Wondering why not much pictures of the exhibition posted? BECAUSE STRICTLY NO PHOTOGRAPH TAKING. Sad. Super sad. ): The exhibition was amazing! Love how they mimicked the path outside the first class rooms of Titanic, the stair way and the seabed where the Titanic and it's artifacts laid. There was also an small "ice berg" for visitors to feel and a fact on why that "ice berg" is there for us to feel. Besides this a list of survivor and the people who were lost due to the sinking. More other stuff. Do visit if you are there, the exhibition is great! Wanted to stay at Marina Bay to catch the light show that is now on but since we are having dinner with other babe from The 7! I have to give it a miss. Awww~ but all's good ya'll! (: A short but awesome dinner and headed home cause I'm feeling pretty tired since ya'll know .......... >< So yes! This is my TGIF. Can't wait to go to town tomorrow to get my tee for my first race!!! Hope to go shopping too!!!

Alright, ending here. Goodnight.

Ciaos!


No comments:

Post a Comment