Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dorky, Charismatic and digging the style

#HAPPYT.O.P/TABBI/CHIOSEUNGHYUNDAY!

Today's the day of the guy who means so much to me in my life. He's charismatic, cool and other words that describe this awesome dude! Despite looking all cool and clean, he's a dork behind those looks of his. Rapping is his thing, and doing it with his style. His rapping is what caught me falling head over heels. I'm willing to support him & his group till the end of time. THIS DUDE JUST MAKES ME GO GAHGAH OVER HIM! (:

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY T.O.P!! ^^

Thanks to him, everytime I feel depressed or what sort... his rapping is what made things right.
I hope you have an awesome day today with people you love. I'll try to get my hands on your upcoming album!! T.O.P Daebak!

‎" Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. " 감사합니다!!

No comments:

Post a Comment