Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mentally drained..


I'm so drained! It has been happening to me for the past few days. I'm really losing hope. Is it possible to even complete this project? They say it's easy, but it's killing me. I never feel so demoralised when it comes to this. Really... I'm exhausted. Really really really exhausted. D': Can I reach my goal? I really hope I can, cause I won't be able to survive if it doesn't come true. TT_____TT


 DOOM DAYS  ... UNPLEASENT MUCH!



-

I made up my mind, before falling deeply and start being all emotional and shit. I'm gonna forgo everything. I'm going to keep my mind at it. I really am tired of feeling jealous, unhappy and sad because of what someone does. It's like my world revolves around the person. I'M NOT THAT KINDA OF GIRL ANY MORE! ONCE IS ENOUGH! NO MORE! GO AWAY EH EH EH EH!! (: Goodbye to the feelings I have and I've to fight in this process. Cause I ain't finding love no more. Wait for it to arrive at my door step. HWAITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment