Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm running on empty...


Somehow I knew I'll be stuck in this situation. (it's a matter of time...)
I'm feeling all emotional, even an urge to cry.
I really think that I'm unable to maintain what I've achieved. ):
I know loads of people thinks I'm able to do well, and definitely I don't want to disappoint them.
But my results are forever like a roller coaster....

I really don't know how to carry on.
Seeing everyone around me putting so much effort into their work.
I think I've not been putting much effort as I used too... & I'm starting to feel more lethargic nowadays.
Too much to do, starting lesson as 9am daily.

Everything is not making sense and I feel so demoralised.
I somehow don't feel like studying any longer.... really really exhausted!
I really wish I could just do what I did in year 1.1.. well at least I don't have to face so much more.

What's more with all the teenage stuff.
SERIOUSLY, GET OVER IT... IT'S NOT POSSIBLE... THERE'S SOMEONE ELSE.

Sighhhhhh, I HATE MY LIFE!!!



-

I've gotta find some way
To fumble right through this

No comments:

Post a Comment