Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You don't know what it's like.


I'm trying to look for a person who I can sought to in this horrible time which my head & heart aren't feeling as one, but a mixture of different emotions. I realised it's great to listen to old songs, sometimes these songs has some solution to the feeling you're feeling now.

I really want to know what's going on in your mind, cause I'm hating how I feel towards you and hoping you do the same too. I act as if I can't be bother whenever I see you, but yes in fact I care a lot! I just don't like to show it. I've see loads that crushed me recently, so now I'm on the verge of letting go of the feelings I have towards you. But today I felt like you may be avoiding me or something (maybe I think too much) but I hope it won't be true. It will be good to hear a little from you or a little action so I can decide. If not this post will mark an end to everything. Not going to remember the feelings, letting everything go. Go back to the moment where we're just really friends in good talking terms and merely more. (I really do hope I'll be able to do it)

I'll be deceiving myself

if I'd believe you'll feel the the same way as I do....

WOAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL RELIEVED AFTER TYPING THIS POST! Need not keep everything stuck in my chest. Since I can't find anyone now, blogging it out is the best way. I hope I'm giving an opportunity to change the mistakes I made in the past. Cause I don't want to be that little love obsessed girl who emo all her life. I've just recovered, I don't want to experience it all over again.

I've a test tomorrow, shall get back to it with a load taken off my chest! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment