Thursday, November 18, 2010

When you pick yourself up you get kicked to the dirt.


(2 pictures of expression)


I thought I could take an air breather, but yesterday was the day that I realised I need to get back to the mode I've been in the past. I suddenly felt the urge overflowing within me. I started realising I can't seat back thinking that everything is gonna be fine. I can't pretend any longer. All this smiles and stuff, certain days are real, but some other days aren't. Really tired of trying to look good.

All that is happening is really causing me to lose my happiness. I really wish I could hang out really often with people that made my world an awesome one. At least, that's the only factor that adds colour to my life. I'm so tired.... is there any way out if this? I'M REALLY STRESS UP! I'm even losing 1/2 of my life span. I need chill pills and my life!

I need to get out of this hetic life and look at some beautiful things.

Slow down, you're walking too fast. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment