Thursday, June 30, 2011

Goodbye June.

THE END OF THE MONTH. WOOHOO. NOT. ACTUALLY.

So this means my birthday will be in 9 days time which actually suck. Cause I'm growing older need to do quite a bit of growing up. School also make me not anticipate my birthday. Anw birthdays now are like ... "Oh ok, lets eat something scrumptious!" "Ok, cut cake." -End of birthday- So yea, nothing to look forward to.

On the side note, lookie lookie!!! My new specs. I used to go really near my computer screen when I'm using the com. But with this I need not. So in fact it's saving me from straining my eyes. Will try my best to take really really good care of my specs this time round.

Here's me with my new specs:




SIGH! I need a long sleep. Have not been getting enough rest lately ): School is the one that is having this effect on me. Can't wait for the holidays AND the year end. Wanna go overseas desperately, well I hope I can go.

Here's 2 random picture of the elmo my bfriends gave me a few years back. I abandon it. But decided to capture a picture of it using my 'baby'. Heheh!


Ok, gonna end here and watch channel u! Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment