Wednesday, June 8, 2011

나의 달콤한 추억, her 19th.

Finally! A decent the 7 meeting. It has been ages. Well, a month or so? :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! XOXOs

So met up with the 7, my world most awesome clique that I hope that can last longggggg, for steamboat just now. In case if you were wonder why steamboat, practical and some of us love steamboat. So yea, hang with a steamboat pot in front of us. After that for dessert, FROZEN YOGURT!!! YUMMMMMMMYS!! And back home we all when. So basically this all I have to say.

If you were wondering why the colour of the picture is different, I'm exploring something in my Photoshop. (even though I use it for school work, there are still things I do not use. So yea.)

Okie dokie, picture time. Enjoy. Ciao folks, ciaooooooo~



No comments:

Post a Comment