Friday, June 24, 2011

So much to handle

HEY FOLKS, ME YA, BLOGGING YA. teehees. (nigahiga influence ^^ )

MY SNAIL MAIL ARRIVED!! woohoo~ happy like mad despite being rather annoyed with school stuff.
Considering buying more pieces from this blogshop, there is one on my mind currently but BO. I don't know if I should purchase, cause  there are few more snail mails to come which isn't coming that soon and I have been spending quite a lot lately. ): But my mummy said go ahead and purchase though. X: AHH, idk.

School's back in another few more days time. ARGH. HATE. DETEST. ANNOYED. But in order to reach my goals, my dreams, I've to do this for myself. So I'm enduring it till I am able to go to the U. Anyway I'm left with around 1 and 3/4 of a year to go. HAHA.

So ya, basically that's it. Waiting for vacation, which is 8 weeks + 1 week exam week(?) later. WANNA MODIFY MY BLOG LAYOUT + BLOG MORE + TAKE MORE PICTURES, (:


Photoshop editing picture.. FAILED. Splitting headache that's why.


hahaha, I wanted to take picture of the items so just randomly grabbed a pair of shorts. Didn't match it.

First purchase and it was their anniversary, so got this free gift. THANKS STATIC!!! AWESOME GOODS! 

PLAYING WITH PHOTOSHOP: 

No comments:

Post a Comment