Sunday, June 26, 2011

SCHOOL'S BACK

!@##$%^$%ASDASDER!

Yes, school is starting tomorrow -_-lll which means more hell days are  to come. Now I have this undying splitting headache that occurs as and when it likes. So there I went today get my eyes, checked to see if my headache was related to the changes of my eyesight degree. AND GUESS WHAT?! My Astigmatism has INCREASED! Horrible much! Too much computer -_-lll so a reason to use the computer less?? HAHAHAH.


I choose 2 of these brands. (Design of the glasses are not the ones found at the optician.) The first one I liked the side but the lens size is rather small and the colour don't suit me. So going back to the basics, taking a black frame of the other brand and you'll get to see images of it when I collect them either on Wednesday or Thursday. Excited to get them! But -_-lll sucks to know my degree increased. WT__!


So yea, toodles. Going to sleep soon and off to school with MONDAY BLUES. :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment