Monday, June 13, 2011

Somethings are way more than it seems,


I've no idea what came over me. I'm really inspired to write this post. Sometimes things just come and you know, you just have to express it. I know I have not been blogging about emotional stuff (which I am trying to keep away). Shit always happen when I use CERTAIN internet stuff. You get it right? So here I am feeling like SHIT. :/

It would be cool if someone could leave a comment answering this questions:

  • Am I being too on the guard till I lost who I really am?
  • Am I a different person?
  • Antisocial?
  • Insecurities?
I guess somethings/situations in life can turn someone sweet to someone so bitter.

I'll use this holiday to do some soul searching. I'd love to be someone who is able to stand up like Stanley (some movie I watched over the weekend) and ignore everything even whatever they do to you. I am still childish at times, why? I always wish I am still a kid. A baby still. Life is easier. I've this strong growing intention to get rid of my current image - I want to be someone who looks like the way I think. No longer wanna be a softy and antisocial (oh it's hard to get rid). I want to change so many things. I want to try being a brand new person... I really do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment