Sunday, October 23, 2011

Do something about it,


I have had loads of anxieties today.

And what I attended today got me thinking, if I don't change who will? I mean it's not like I can change school or anything every time I feel like crap. Endure all this shit now and after graduating, start a fresh and go to the place I wanna go and enjoy everything over there. For now I have to stop whining and DO THE CHANGE. Life will be horrible if nothing is done.

Haha. I know myself very well. If I can say this now means another day I can start swearing and cursing how horrible school can get. But well I have to take things slow and try first, else who will? So whatever it is. Everything will be fine.

I believe I can, I will be able to do it and I must do this!!!


ARGHHHHH!! WHO AM I KIDDING?!?!

I TOTALLY HAVE NO APPETITE AND THOUGHTS ARE RUNNING WILD.
Oh damn, school depression is back....

I AM SO DOOMED. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment