Saturday, October 8, 2011

I like it like that.

WORK IS OFFICIALLY THE END. (:
Now shall start thinking how to spend the money earned!#

I want to go and enjoy the remaining 2 weeks of holiday before ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE all over again and prepare to go into a depressed freak (I am so sure next sem will be 1000000% a huge hurdle to surpass. Actually come to think of it... I can't wait for the next sem's holiday). 

So many things to do so little time. Really.

But what is horrible is ......

I AM FREAKING SICK!! 

Sore throat, cough and flu. Totally too much heaty stuff and the serious lack of water. But definitely feeling better now. Hope I can recover before Monday comes and hang out with friends at the zoo and go overseas with them and my dad.

Ok but to resting.
Toodles.

p/s: timetable is gonna be out on the 20th. OMO. It's gonna be a nightmare for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment