Saturday, October 22, 2011

Don't let me down,


HELL SCHOOL STARTS ON MONDAY!!!
So clearly I am here to blog before school starts. (Damn, have not made a new wallpaper and new blog layout!)

I've been rather lazy and keep pushing back the post I was suppose to blog last week for my steamboat even. But since school is about to start I am here to unleash all the freaking anxieties and fear that will occur on the very first day of school (see even thinking about it and typing it out give me the jitters and I have the sweaty palms, @#%@$%).

School is going to be extreme when school starts. It seems like a war. Really wish all this could end. I also have to work really hard to get my grades up and yet again the fear of doing badly sucks. What are the odds of me doing well again ever since the very one semster!! And I am afraid it will repeat again and I am sure of it!!!!!!!!!  My grades are totally like a roller coaster!!! And yes talking about school means..... FUCK MY LIFE. SCHOOL SUCKS. HATE SCHOOL. STRESS. DEPRESSIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK. See how annoyed I am with school?!?! Please god, make this up coming semester a good one and I need your blessing. REALLY NEED TO.

Anw, had a great time with my awesome buddies. Look at the pictures and you guessed it! Hahaha. I also hung out with them this week, Wednesday, for some discussion on facebook. Huiting and Cally also donated blood on the same day after the event. I also manged to eat my awesome chilli cheese fries. What a meaningful and sweet day.

Met Cally on a Thursday, accompany her for a bit of shopping spree time. Damn she made me spend on stationary which I have not splurge on it in ages. The elmo stuff is just so cute, I couldn't resist. So here I am with 3 elmo pens and 2 elmo paper clips (one of the pen and clip was bought today).

Today was also great. Woke up pretty early, as early as 7 am. Breakfast at some restaurant, dim sums! Craving it for ages! Got my hair cut, so less burden on me. Get some stationary and draw string bag to put charger stuff.  I totally should wake up early go out and come back early. It totally beats waking up late and going out late.

Nough said, here are the pictures.

p/s: I'll be back once in awhile but not as often. After all, school is hell and I guess when I am feel like shit I'll be back here venting every single shit I am going through. If I have an awesome event I might blog. But see the lazy procrastinating bug in me, high doubt it.



The steamboat before school starts for the rest of the guys:


more pictures are available on my facebook.


Discussion and blood donation day:


Random stuff :


BYEEEEEE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment