Friday, October 14, 2011

Paper Heart


Holiday is ending really soon...
another one week to go *sighs*

Have been trying to make the reminding days of the holiday great! What did I do ever since the last day of work????

MONDAY:
JB trip with Agnes, Cally, Her mum, Claudia, My dad. It rain early in the morning. So went over to JB with wet shoes ): Oh yea, in JB I totally walked till my legs are about to break!! We went to many many many different places and they bought so many things. OMG. Big bags and small bags. Especially Agnes, she bought loads of stuff. I just erm... can't seem to find anything that I like so yea, didn't buy much. Hahah. (: Claudia, my dad and I went back to sg first. While Agnes, Cally and her mum went back later. (:

Here are the pictures:




TUESDAY:
Another wet day, but not as wet as Monday. Went to the zoo with my girlfriends. Our free tickets became .....  ): So we paid to get it. Thank god, we paid a lesser price to get in. Pictures were mostly taken by Claudia. Another day of walking, my leg hurt like hell this time round. Idk why but I was a hungry monster like whole of that day. No kid. A picture even proved it! We had dinner after zoo and spend a pretty long time trying to figure out someone's feet in a picture. HAHA. What a day. We also reminisced over Agnes Lau's pictures of school she took in 2007 - 2009. So here is some great news gonna share some of my secondary school memories with you guys!!! First of with the Zoo pictures....




Old school days picture:



Ok me signing off~ 
Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment