Monday, April 13, 2009

Is like a blade that cuts right through me

(:

And I cant lie,
Every time I leave my heart turns gray.




_l_ it man! I'm so unhappy still today, D:
Why is life like that?
When someone has decided to give up on someone,
the person keeps appearing.
Does this means anything?
& the person you hate terribly, keeps appearing infront of you!

Oh what's the point in my rantings? :/
Sheesh... :/

I hate myself for falling for someone, i hate myself in every way.
I have to put that smile just to prove i'm ok.
Today isn't a happy day, today is just horrible.

I guess i have that magnet...
the "i'm feeling horrible, so come on add on to my misery!" face!
Like wt... _l_ it man!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm starting to hate everything around me.
I feel so out of balance,

Sheesh, my day is horrible!
Just my luck eh! D:









Another day without you with me
Is like a blade that cuts right through me
But I can wait
I can wait forever
When you call my heart stops beating
When you're gone it wont stop bleeding

No comments:

Post a Comment