Friday, April 10, 2009

Sometimes love comes around

TUITION LATERRR! (:
@ MY COUSIN'S HOUSE 9.30am!
KBOX LATERRRR! (:

WITH LOK KOK FENG, PEIRU, JIALI & CAILIN!

Ok, i know. O levels, so gonna promise myself after this KBOX session it's gonna be the last time i'm going out unless for neccessary stuff. I believe i have to shop for F&N stuff soon enough. So that will be that last!

I will update tonight & reply tags! (:
This week was a pretty interesting one.
I will be spamming photos! (:

Toodles, i need to go and prepare for tuition.








I never thought I’d.. be in love like this
When I look at you my mind goes on a trip
Then you came in.. and knocked me on my face
Feels like in I’m a race
but I already won first place
I never thought I’d use to fall for you as hard as I did

No comments:

Post a Comment