Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just leaving it aside,

(:
Is the grass always greener on the other side?

Currently: LORRAINE KEONG PEI SHI IS _l_ing pissed!

I finally finished uploading all the pictures.
And i have no idea why blogger is _l_ lag!
I can't stand it anymore!
So, i going to dash peoples' hope once more..

Just wait awhile more when I'm feeling better & bloody blogger is not that lag.
Toodles, Wont be blogging perhaps only Monday, just replying tag.

TAG MORE PEOPLE!

Sometime, we have to get lost to find ourselves.




{edited}

*p/s: mother _l_er! Blogger, you stink! I managed to typed out all my tag replies just now, BUT everyting turned to ashes! _l_ blogger man! :/ cb! I _l_ing needa do it once more! Oh great! :/ Today everything is making my blood boil & making me pissed off! Isn't today a great day!?! :/

NEED TO FRESHEN UP.
NEEDA READ ELCLIPSE, TO COOL DOWN!



TAG REPLIES:
BlurStar =): lols, what jin bao le? lmao, spam = late replies. See you're replies are so late. hehe.
claudia: hmmm, i think should be this year.
KELLEY(:: lols, so how? perhaps the price will drop?
Kwan foo: hello, i get it already. too bad.
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: i mean, in your tagboard you used to reply people. now you dont so it seems like you nvr reply me. lols, eeee i dont like you. A day more = a lot more! ): lols, hazel is evil huh? lmao.
QIWEI: hello my dear, thnks for tagging. LVE YOU TOOO! :D
Hazel: LOLS, yeps you ought to be. :D lols, nope it isn't. (:
siti: try not to, try not to.
Jaslyn: Hey, jas! (: Thanks yea. (: you too alright, tc! LVE YOU TOOO! (:
Peichin: HAHA, i can see so. btw, my school band got the same as your school. (:
Jaslyn: hello again my dear. (:
jingyi: hello jingggggggggggg yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Thanks for tagging a long LORRAINNNNNNNNNNE! (:
Bingxiang: hello, thnks for tagging & re-linking me! [: yeps, so am i. (:
BlurStar =): lols, icic. soon soon, spam = late reply.
Hazel: haha, replying it now. (: sorry for not blogging on friday & the follow. :/
BlurStar =): haha, it's MEEEEEEEEE! me too, yawns! :/
RYAN: Thanks a lot! :D
Hazel: try too, but fairly impossible.
yanaa!: hehe, so tag more. lols. yeps, i am. huh? you quit? o_0? tc too! (:
Li: hello meizhi! Finally you're here! (: hmm, EMO? nahh... (: but trying my best not to emo.
Kwan foo: wow, can read my mind eh. i was about to ask you in msn why nvr tag me. LMAO! Or you tag me cause u see you're Laopo's tag huh? lols. Hmm, trying my bes to cheer up & dont feel pissed. (:








I have officially decided to ignore you,
your exsistance is 0 to me now.
Won't even bother to show you any face.
I'm gonna forget about you & that includes every memory.
Forgetting everything, no matter how i still do feel about you.
Gonna start a new!
I'm really going to treat you as a friend, and no more.
Maybe a bday message on your birthday will do.


No comments:

Post a Comment