Monday, April 6, 2009

Time is nothing but a line


All i'm left is with that p u d d l e of w a t e r,


I'm feeling better, however i don't feel like blogging quite yet...
I shall reply tags, perhaps will blog a proper one on friday?
Lazy ass you see.. (:


TAG REPLIES!
BlurStar =): lols, let see... so how long is it already? btw, idk how am i going to reply you. So many tags! ):
BlurStar =): anyway tag me doesn't = to spam! hehe.
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: hehe, my pic that i took with u is also unglam. i dont like th quite you. tht time th whole session we ain't talking! ): GOT! it's u who is always evil to me! ): hahaha, nope. now it sucks! ):
LUANA: (:
KELLEY(:: wad i -_-lll? )':
Hazel: lols, so happy to see her unglam pic. x=
BlurStar =): not th same, not fun! reply u takes foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! X= hahas, end up no muffin to make, we only ate th muffin. X=
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: LOLS! x= OK, we shall webcam more during th holidays alright! (: after my Os!
BlurStar =): L.ER XINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAGGING SO MUCH CRAP. I shall also spamm you to yea. HAHA!
BlurStar =): hmmm, that one nothing much. you guys all saw before. since 2007 till 2009 jan. all the old post. i nvr blog anything new. Just private to like keep my memories.
Hazel: hazel, my dear, dont follow my retarded friend. she's already crazy that's why. i ask her to tag to her = spam. LMAO. haha, ok.. find a time i take with you ok? (: lols, why u hate her? dont like that la, she will be sad ];
LUANA: hello, LULU! (: LVE YOU!
BlurStar =): DONT WORRY SO MUCH, i wont say you got problem. anyway, no point exchanging. really. all th post were all the post since 2007 till 2009 jan. i will nvr update that blog. (: i nvr invite anyone, it's only for keeping purposes. (:
siti: hello siti (:
claudia: hello claudiaaaaaa! thanks for tagging again and again! (: lols, whn u're plan expire? thn after tht can change le. wait for ur that phone to be out.
Peichin: hello! (: hahas, idk how come i can restore my deleted blog so i got ur link frm there.. (:
KELLEY(:: lols, nothing la. all the post you guys saw bfore. it's the old post since 2007 till 2009 jan. nvr update. i jus privte cause i wan to keep those memories for myself. (: hehe. really no point inviting anyone to see.. only see my rotten english.
Jaslyn: JAS! THANKS A LOT! (: will tag you back! (:
Liping: hello liping! (:
Hazel: hahas, yeps. cute in bangs! (:
Hazel: hahas, saw. kawaii! (: hahas! ok, thanks for telling me th title! (:
siti: hello. siti. hmmm, just feeling very emo. so didn't feel like blogging. X=
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: LOLS! lzx & lzl is different by a letter. lzl gt album i will faint. i think no one buys his album. HAHA! evil right? X=
QIWEI ,: LVE YOU too my dear! (:
QIWEI ,: hahas, thanks. tag more often! (: thn i wont say u nvr tag me (:
Kwan foo: haha, i'm th one who asked you to tag me man! must be more auto like kelley & claudia. haha, ok, thn tag more often. i will reply more often. (: hehe. lols, like tht also can! be friends ok what. be lor. she tag, ok lor... like that only. if some other people different. this is nothing dude! x= HEHE





blogging some other day, continue to tag me alright! (:
Toodles,



If I fell in love you,
Would you understand me dear,
Love is weird.
I coloured you a valentine,
Struggled just to stay inside the lines,
I loose my mind.
I really can't believe
I lost myself again
Looking for something crazy
Beautiful nothing
Now I'm talking in circles again

No comments:

Post a Comment