Saturday, April 4, 2009

Life in the eyes of a commoner


All that's left, are those p h o t o g r a p h s that are left to turn yellow...


My dearest STUPID LEE ZHONGLIN DIDI! (:
Happy 15th birthday!
Since you're getting older, please don't be so childish..
May all you're wishes come true & all the best for your studies as well!


The past few days was just studying, nothing more to expect from a 16 year old taking her O levels this year. D: Yesterday's guides was exhausting, 1) i have grown fatter to walking long distances is not ok any more. (HAHA, kidding) I didn't want to walk due to the freaking hot weather! Believe me, it suck! It was like i was melting it the heat. Sweated like a pig & sticky all over. 2) I saw an interesting incident yesterday, a monkey took my juniors chips. & later he dropped it and more monkeys came. (i see no link at all ) Pretty much that's all for yesterday. Lok Kok Feng & co. came to my house, surf the net. And peiru's reaction when playing pet society was HILARIOUS AND DAMN CUTE!! They left around 8+pm.

Later meeting KELLEY DINOSAUR & XY; LIM.ERXING! Going to national library to study. After that 1+ 2 meeting daddy to change my ever so irritating phone! It's dying out on me. NOW I can't press the 'end phone calls button' & 'the delete button'! Only sliding down than i am able to press it. So god damn irritating! ROARRRRRR! Doing english compo, maths, english school work & copy english & geog. All i have to do now is find my dad's name card to contact him. His phone batt. is down. Hopfully when he's leaving his office i will still be able to contact him. Tonight gonna get my new spec which looks like SHIT & celebrate my grandpa's bday. So i will be out most of the time. :D Miss me people... X=

Ok, ending here.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment