Thursday, April 16, 2009

The struggles I'm facing


Sometimes, i feel like I'm letting a lot of people down...



Today was kinda fun! (:
OUT OF 100%, PERHAPS 75-80%

Went to Overseas Family School for a one day exchange programme.
Had a buddy, Shannen, she's hyperrrrrr!
Every lesson i went with her if she saw anyone she knew she will intro to me.
I will be like: "HI!", "HEY!" or "HELLO!"
It's been pretty long since i enjoyed a day. :D
Their lesson seems to past faster than ours.
I love their maths lesson (in their school).
I have no idea what is the business management is about. x=
All i have to say is i enjoy today very much. (:

Perhaps, i need to be away from the stressful class once in awhile.

Tomorrow my buddy is coming to my school.
And i guess, they gonna find my class HOT!
Cause all their classrooms has air conditioners. *ENVY!*
I have that urge to study in their school.
The school fees are ZOMGGGGGGGGGG! Forget about it.
Anyway, hopefully i will be able to go to an overseas uni. *wishing hard!*
Well, now i hope tomorrow is equally fun as today.

Oh ya, HAPPY INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY IN ADVANCE! (:

*P/S: I SO WANNA STUDY IN AN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL/OVERSEAS!! )':








SUPERRRRRRR MEANINGFUL!


I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head sayin,
You'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high

No comments:

Post a Comment