Monday, June 7, 2010

Good Day

I know I'm slow, but have been really lazy in saving the pictures recently. X=



Sis is flying off for korea tonight!!
Later will be going to the airport with mum and dad.
Hopefully she will be able to get me my stuff!!

Went out early today with my dad and sis, sis when to meet her friend while dad and I want to Funan again to get some stuff (mouse, external HDD, paper, printer ink.. etc). Will be going over tomorrow again to get my system unit repaired.

Waiting for this thursday's PC fair to check out the lazer printers. My dad wants to get one for us cause Ii have been printing loads of stuff lately & my sis is a frequent user of the printer. Hopefully there is the colour lazer printer there and selling cheap.

Alright, ending this post here.
Sat going for GG camp camopfire.
Gonna meet my GG buddies (its like 1345345 days since i saw them)
keke, happy happy.. can't wait.




p/s: I MISS THE CLICK FIVE!!! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment