Friday, June 18, 2010

Nothing On You


I'm super lazy to use the computer nowaday, well..
Currently I have to spend my whole entire life staring in that box to do stuff, and true enough it's quite irritating. :/ My life shall not revolve around the box, and I will make sure it will not.

Anyway, I was back from GENTING yesterday. Genting wasn't as fun as I expected it to be. Well, no comments.

Sigh, and school is starting really soon. DAMN. Sunday is gonna be monday blues again. OMG hating it to bits! ):

What makes me happy NOW is the YG family comback in the upcoming month ( & yes, TOP's comeback on monday so it's gonna brighten up my day! (: woohoo~ ) So super duper happy about that! That's the greatest news ever!

Alright, shall watch my TV now.
Toodles.

* CONGRATS JAY!!

I want to watch eclipse, despicable me & karate kid!



OMG, WHY ARE YOU SUCH A ASS!!
CAN'T YOU STOP JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION!!
LORRAINE'S BRAIN IS  A BITCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment