Sunday, June 6, 2010

Newest TOY


Hi world!

Isn't my loverboy hot!? kekeke, I want the BSX tee that TOP wears.
Hhahah, mum allows sis to get it for me in korea! (well hopefully she does if not have to ask her korean teacher to get it for me). My sis is so gonna be broke due the massive amounts of "gifts" that my  mum & i are requesting her to get them for us. (:

Today got my newest "toy" from funan just now. Finally my lappy arrived this week. Can start downloading my CS5 & such inside here. WOOHOO. (: & just nice my sis 1st comp. is fixed. So now 3 comps are alive + my lappy. However I hope my laptop can be recovered cause I hate having the printed in my room. ):

Was out the entire day today.
 DAS graduation ceremony > Town > Home > Sis's tution center > Dad's friend's house > Home.
Learn a lot when I went to my dad's friend's house just now. So much sharing and all those are rather meaningful. Ahahaha, after that answeted KF's why questions too with those new knowledge I have learnt. ^^

Alright I gotta stop here due to the massive headach I'm having I need to sleep now & going to start charging my "toy's" batt.

KBYE,

No comments:

Post a Comment