Sunday, June 27, 2010

Those times,



I haven been blogging very frequently lately. This kind of scene doesn't even happen even during O level. How poly life can such a pain in the ass, even my secondary school friend can tell.


It's gonna be the end of week 10 (the start of school after holiday) , and yes fuck all the projects due on week 11!!

So many things to do, so little time. ):

This life of mine is way worst than the O levels. I didn't study as much as I did for O levels,but now projects are taking up half of my lifespan. I realised how lifeless my life has been. Shopping is missing from my life and everyday my life is rotating around school and home.

Is there a moment I can just leave all this school work and be happy doing something I love?

I need a break, if not everything crying and harping on these school work is driving me insane.


I NEED A BREAK, I NEED TO GO OUT & SHOP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment