Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Impossible,





Hi world,

Sis is currently over at Korea & she's having an awsome time! ): My sis even texted me and told me how great the authentic ginseng chicken & the dragin berd candy was. And she has already started shopping on the first day of her trip. See the second picture? That's what she got for 4sgd at insadong. At least she has the tendecy to call & text me if I wanted that. & yea of coutse I agreed.

She's having a bomb at korea manzx! She even got herself connected in wifi and talked to me on MSN. OMG... she commented about how tired she was shopping!! OMG, seriously adding salt to my wound. ): If it's me I will have a blast with my friends (I bet lau will not hesitate to sign up for the trip)  shopping like mad crazy and screaming as well (because of the BIG BANG poster available) HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Well currently can't wait for her to come back to SG to get my items she help me get from korea. KEKEKE.

Tomorrow will be going back to TP for project.

Kbye.


p/s: Oh no, kinda starting to miss my sister... ):

No comments:

Post a Comment