Wednesday, June 30, 2010

True Colours,

(via mishface)




Sometimes I wonder the 101 things I can do outside this situations.
This sorrow have engulfed my true personality.
Why do I have to pretend to be happy what I'm not?
I'm so sick and tired of it all!

I think I shouldn't have come to TP, shouldn't even existed in that school.
Choosen the wrong path, lost that headed goal, lost everything.

I know a small problem like this shouldn't be the spoiler.. but how demoralizing can it get?! FML! >:@

Conclusion: I'm not smart, and if I don't know something doesn't mean you will not know. Perhaps you know & you're smarter than I am. Everyone in this world has he/her own bright side of life and potential. Just that I haven found my yet ... perhaps not in this course and in the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment