Sunday, June 27, 2010

I can't remember what I was fighting for,

Have I been holding back so much that I lost the part of me who wore her heart on her sleeves?

I looked back at the post I wrote this year...

1) the meaning in the post I used to have is missin g
2) less expressive
3) Major boring ass post!

I guess I lost that part of me. Perhaps its how I keep everything to myself now. I still remember how I used to hate people asking me how I felt and won't stop doing so until I told them how I was feeling. Now I realised how much I miss my bestfriends doing that around me. I miss those people. Those who are the ones who really cared about me ):

Well I can't compare poly friends with secondary friends. After all my bestfriends are the ones that can read me from head to toe, after spending 5 years around them,  so I can't expect that amount from the poly friends.

But I hate to agree that I miss spilling my feelings to people around me. I miss those times greatly.

Sometimes I think I have benn holding back too much on how I feel that I feel fake in school. But I don't dare to share as much of such problems to them. Well, I guess it's still kinda hard for me now...
I wish time could slow down abit more for me to let me have a taste of my past. Cause I can't stop thinking about them daily ):



I NEED A LONG HOLIDAY OFF WORK! I MISS THOSE AFTER 'O's HOLIDAYS!

-
Glee songs are making loads of sense now.
"Keep holding on, cause you know we'll make it through make it through"

No comments:

Post a Comment