Monday, May 11, 2009

Just that slightest imagination


I'm finally going to reply tags. (:
Just want to blog a bit before studying the remaining chapters for geog which is killing me!
I think i have a high chance failing that paper.
I not graping the whole thing properly! ):




BIG BANG'S T.O.P IS H.O.T! LVE HIM!
LOLLI...LOLLI... LOLLIPOP!
LOLLI...LOLLI...OH...LOLLI... LOLLIPOP!
♥BIG BANG & 2NE1 YO! \m/,


I'm left with Coast, Blue Revolution, GMO & Development!


TAG REPLIES, finally replied! (:
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: ooo ic, i jsut want to go so where far infact i love europe a lottttt! If i go to canada it will be for holidays. I'm not that rich to actually afford to study there.
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: lols, good la, but today we dont have to go to sch! (:
luminn: haha, nothing. (:
gen13: haha, sorry about that. Btw, the new topic i will not be able to give you so soon as well. :/ Sorryyyyy!
Hazel: lols, too insane it bad for health!
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: lols, cally said it sucks! )': haha, REPLIED REPLIED! (:
LUANA: ok, fantasticcccc ya! (: lve you lulu!
choolian =): thanks you too, sorry i could only reply now. :/ haha, finally someone has the same thinking as me. The others say i'm stressing myself too much. ):
Hazel: lols, for you as well no worries. Here's your reply, ya la. dont play MUG!
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: ooo ic, relax. dont feel so angry and hateful to those people. They are just wasting your time. (: you have LOLO here eh! (:
Kwanfoo: YA! You 2 are infact like SUPERRRRRRRR GLUEEEEE! haha, yea. So jia you bah! I can only help you mentally.!
Kwanfoo: SORYY hor, idk. where arhhhhhhh.... at ermmm..... haha! I know la, i know everything why and where! hehes.
Cally :D: cannot be relaxed, relaxed = cannot study properly! haha, yea... you did help to try make me feel better abit. Change already la, so evil say it sucks ): anyway thanks! (:
Hazel: haha, lols!
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: lols, cause i dont like my blog skin! ): lols, yea. put big bang, suju of dbsk dont keep wonder girls lehhzxzx! ):
Peichin: haha, thanks a lot, you too yeah! ALL THE BEST!! (:
gen13: hehe, tell you on friday. (:
Li: lols, cannot dont stress, dont stress wont do well. like now damn slack! ): now i dont want to study DEVELOPMENT LORRRRRRR! ):
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: LOLS, change change, dont want WONDERGIRLSSSS!
siti: no problem girl, and btw my name is spelt wrongly. ):
LUANA: tyty ya! lve you la, haha you too yea... ALL THE BEST!! (:
Joanna.: hello my dearest joannaaaaaa! (: lve you!
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: LOLS, it's nice. hmmm... i intro you pan wei bo's song with akon it's nice. but you're still putting WONDERRRR GIRLS! Kind sick of them! ):
Hazel: yea, tag me more often yea! (:
Ryan: Ryannnnnnn, you're relinked! (:
Hazel: lols, like that also can. haha, yeps i have tht on my playlist! (:
Elizabeth:D: thanks for tagging, take care too yea! (:
Liping: thanks a lot! (:
Peichin: ooo ic, thanks a lot for telling me! I have been looking for it! haha, thankzxz a lottttt! (:









한 순간의 느낌이 아냐 두 눈을 감아도 넌 내 앞에 서있는걸
내가 바라던 그게 너야 이대로 너와 나 저 불빛아래!

LOLLIPOP YOZXZX!

No comments:

Post a Comment