Monday, May 18, 2009

My so very edgy heart

LUV MY BANGS! (big bang, not the hair)

DANG! I will not leave my computer after the whole show has been watched.
Arhh, this gives me more reasons not to reply tags.
Sorry people, however most of the tags are already replied at your blogs yea?
Now at episode 15 part 5, but can't bare to watch.

Jun pyo is gonna have a fiancee! )':
Poor Jan di, seriously changed my mind about you being with him.
Be with ji hoo, he treats you better then jun pyo.
He made you cry umpteen times! )':
Jun pyo, you better change if not i think i gonna slam my computer table till it breaks.
(kidding, i believe it will if i see jandi being hurt some more)
Ga eul and yi jung makes such a sweet couple. (:
(SHALL GET A PICTURE OF GA EUL & YI JUNG, JANDI & JI HOO, JANDI AND JUN PYO)

My mum said i'm insane! )':
Why, cause i'm too addicted to the video when i told her not to stick infront of the tele to watch jia you jing shun! :/
What goes around, comes around.
So my turn to be said, but good thing is that she's not scolding me just yet for watching the video.
Yet, when she got home, she saw me watching it she asked me to finish it up asap.
HAHA.

I target to finish this show by the end of this week.
10 more episodes! (:
aja aja fighting yea! ^^v
Ok, i shall end here now yea.
if not i can't end my show soon & i will drag and not study.
TOODLES!

A few BBF's picture before i go:


Ga eul & yi jung should be together they are competible! LOVE THIS COUPLE!

They look nice in this picture!! (:
actually, i think ji hoo doesn't look that bad.
Yi jung looks cute, while jun pyo is very competible with jandi.

omg, JUN PYO looks better without the curls!





수많은 사람들 속에서 널 지켜낼 수 있어 널 위해 살 수 있어

No comments:

Post a Comment