Saturday, May 16, 2009

oh my friend! :D

OMGGGGGG! T.O.P IS CUTE IN THIS VIDEO!
He got fine and is till proud of it, haha. cutezxzx!
LVE HIM LOTS! GAH GAH!

I'm really addicted to LOLLIPOP!
And i'm so addicted to the MV, and of course main aim- see TOP!
HIS HOT & CUTE MAN! (:


Heard this songs and i felt like dedicating, the lyrics are meaningful.
This is to my besties, girlfriends & good friends yozxz!
Just remember the lyics of the song. (:
"If this world makes you sad, say my name whenever and wherever
I am 911 emergency, for you only, I’m only 5 minutes away, yeah yeah
"

So thsi song is to you guys yea! (:
Step on a failure and get up, goodbye to a wound that aches

And this song is also to thank you guys, willing to cheer me up.
Help me out, when i was paranoid with exams.
Thanks ya! (:
ESP: KELLEY, NES LI & KF! (:

THANKS! I know i was stubborn to ignore all of your words.
Well, treat it as a lesson learnt.

Thank you my friends, all those the have been there. (:







실패를 딛고 일어나보렴 쓰린 상처 다 안녕

No comments:

Post a Comment