Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ElectroPOP! (L)

Say goodbye to my A to combined humanities! )':

7 marks gone cause i went blank upon seeing the first 2 questions.
Map concept, gone just like that.
1st question can't see any river, or should i say i don't understand the question AT ALL.
2nd question i sort of know how not confirm but skipped it due to the time lost staring at the map!

I studied, natural veg & rivers the most.
And out of the whole chunk only freaking 2 parts came out!
Like what the.................................. -__-lll sucks eh!

S.s is a goner so is geog this time.
AHHHHH, I'm gonna flunk combined humanities! )':
Combined humanities this mid year is a gonerrrrrrrrr!
Physics is tomorrow, I'm very bummed out.
Later tuition at cousin's, i better do well for PHYSICSSSSSS!!



간다 싸운 간다 가십시요!
아자! 아자! 파이팅

(:


11pm now;
Finished tuition, my head is spinning.
Can time stop, and let me stone for 1 hour without studying.
Give me time to absorb!
I haven eaten my dinner, due to the major mugging process!




This spells,
D.i.s.a.p.p.o.i.n.t.m.e.n.t.! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment