Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sarang Hae


BIG BANG IS V.I.P!






OMO! I'm dying inside, i miss all of the cast out of a sudden (definately not btches)
I miss all the main leads the most, miss almost all of the F4, jandi and ga eul!
Ahhhhh, why i miss them when i still can continue watching?
CAUSE I FINISHED IT IN A WEEK!
I'm not really satisfied with the ending though, it's like worst than hana yori dango(?)
Like it doesn't seem to have a ending at all. :/
Well, never mind, all my attention are fixed back to big bang!

Well, it's good that i finised it.
O level chinese is like in 9 more days.
Next week, intensive chinese lessons
(i dont really like this sub, so going to die just studying chinese for 4 days straight!)
However still hoping to get at least a C6/5, no F9 please!!
So aja aja fighting! (:

Will reply tags after O level chinese, and blogging lesser.
15O+ MORE DAYS TO O LEVELS!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!
So gonna be really busy this june holidays! )':



toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment