Friday, May 1, 2009

it's like i don't know what right anymore...

I stand alone
Perhaps, I'm meant to stand alone..




MID YEARRRRRRRR!
I have a feeling i'm not going to pass many many subject.
I'm not prepared at all... geez!

Well, i hope i will be able to pull through.
here just to reply tags once more...


Tag replies
luminn: hmm, perhaps. Well, shall not tell you. (:
Laifeng.: ya la! damn cute! I want to bring it home la, but my parents... )':
Elizabeth:D: No problem. (: you too yea, take care all the best for mid year ya. :D
Jaslyn: hey jas! thanks ya! LVES!
QIWEI ,: haha, ok. tell me the date, time & venue yea. (:
Joanna ;: hello again, xiao mei. ha ha! (: LVE YOU LAAAAAAAAA! ^^
Hazel: LOLS, glad you know. Hmm, sometimes insane not very healthy leh.
huiifangg: lols, hehe. hmmm, i so long nvr take picture with you le, i will return to you next year. sorry sorry. tyvm, to you yea, take care. (:
luminn: haha, ok. looking forward to see it. (:
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: haha, yea. further the better, experience the 4 seasons. (: i don't mind, i want to go franceeeeeeeee! but no $$. ):
Jaslyn: yea, i will try not to. but in my class definitely will be stressed up. ): LVE YOU TO BABEEEEEEEE! (:
Kwanfoo: YA! I'M 100% SURE! lols, kidding la. X= never split la, you say i split! neverrrrrrrr dude! haha, yeps emo no more. so you don't emo any more please! :/
gen13: GENNNNNNNNN! HELLO! :P
Ryan: yoooooooooooo RYAN! (:
claudia: thanks claudiaaaaaaa! (: ok, i will. hmm, which song are you referring to? my playlist is shuffled. sorry about that.
Hazel: yo haz! (: haha, surprise? nah, when I'm free i will tag you ok? haha, I'm not emo. I'm happyaaaaaaa! (: lols!
Bingxiang: hello! thanks for tagging! (: OK, thanks a lot. you too yea! all the best ya! (:




PEOPLE,
GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR MID YEAR YA! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment