Monday, November 16, 2009

He'll then wait for you girl...



BIG BANG JAPAN PERFORMANCE!
Ok, gd's part seems wrong, but people said it was due to the editors. I believe gd won't make such a mistake though. And from the video, it's not coordinated. However it's still weird, cause TOP's part will pull off well though. It's way too off. But this performance rocked. Well done you guys! Hope to see you guys in inkigayo & music bank sometime next year for a k album. I wanna see your performance in Korea! T_T didn't get the opportunity.


Have been watching wild bunny today. (Before 'O's skipped a lot of episodes to the abracadabra part with 2AM) I realised 2PM's really are a bunch of crazy boys. I laugh really hard & i don't get tired of those pictures that they took when they're got rid of their usual idol self photo shoot & shoot a different style. All of it made me laugh hard, especially with 2PM's comments on their fellow member!. LOLS!! I seriously miss the one close 2PM! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment