Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Still...


AHHHH, just awhile more, an hour & 15 minutes to the end of my misery! *SQUELS!*

So happy, like finally!
Results would be the scarest thing next. T_T
Big Bang & you're beautiful, i'm gonna dedicate my time all to you! (:




OMG, going out with besties afterwards for dinner..
It has been a long time since we went out together though.. I miss those times. T_T
Omg, can't imagine school live has offically ending here for me!
What will life be after this?
Ah~ ... i will definately miss my besties. T_T

Omg, is it me or am I just falling deeper for A.N JELL?!
Ah~ tae kyung & mi nam ♥
Shin woo & mi nan ♥
Jeremy & jolie X=
Uee, sorry not on my list, cause i don't like her in the drama.
Last night all i thought & dreamt about was them, & damn.. i have to wait till tomorrow for episode 11!!

No comments:

Post a Comment