Wednesday, November 18, 2009

In time the love unfurls,

AHHH, I WANNA GET 2010 BIGBANG OFFICIAL 다이어리!!
Hmmm, than i do not need to get a stitch one this year.
AHHHH~~ imgine seeing big bang everytime you write your events and i want to see those pictures in the book. I bet there are plenty of pictures!! T_T ₩ 17,000 (SGD 21+)!! Any one want to get it for my chirstmas present! HAHAHAS~

AHHH, AND THE CALANDER IS SO DAMN CUTE!!
SERIOUSLY, THE PICTURES ARE ... GAHHHS~~ ^^
I think i saw a cute TOP picture!! Cause no doubt, that thing is one of the things TOP loves! Ah that picutre is sure gonna be CUTE!! I want to see it!!

Ok, i'm broke. I need cash seriously!



OK, SCREWED! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL'S PIG RABBIT($36) IS FOR SALE @ DONGBANG STUFF!!
AH, AND TVXQ'S UNOFFICIAL JACKET ($45)!! OMG, THE JACKET HAS THE PICTURE OF JAE'S TATTOO AT THE BACK. THE ONE WITH THE MUSIC NOTE! OMGGGG~
CHECK IT OUT @ DONGBANG STUFF!
Seriously, i need money to roll down like waterfall! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment