Thursday, November 26, 2009

It was never supposed to be,

VIPs & BLACK JACKS PLEASE HELP TO VOTE!
http://www.melon.com/svc/awards/index.jsp
Click on the link above!
Currently SM artist are in the first position for 4 awards! Help GD & 2NE1 out here!!
You need not sign up for an account which is not as tedious as MAMA!
To know how to vote for YG FAMILY, click on ibigbang and it will help you out. HELP YG FAMILY- 2NE1 AND GD! thanks!





Episode 15 preview [What Should I Do - Park Da Ye]
omg, after seeing this EPI 15 SEEM TO ROCKS! Can't wait for subbed!

LAST TWO EPISODES OF YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL THIS WEEK! T_T
I will miss all the cast and miss this show in my life (next show, 海派甜心!)

I love the plot of these entire drama, speaking of which i hope they would seriously consider a part 2 of this show. Cause it's kinda short for me. I definitely would miss the chemistry between TK & MN the most! I have finished watching 14 today although i stopped last week. Even 14 is sad and heart breaking, this show is too good for me to stop! Now waiting for episode 15 viikii to sub the episode. THANKS VIIKII SUBBERS SO MUCH FOR THE EFFORT FOR SUBBING IT FOR US!



Last part of episode 15 for YAB!
Sad but after A.N.JELL's 6th album when they look for her.. OMG.. CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW'S EPISODE! (Should I read Episode 16 spoilers? Hmmm...)

T_T hope to catch YAB before heading out. Anyway, just collecting stuff so shouldn't be spending a lot of time. Off to edit more of TK & MN's picture (:

I think i should upload grad. night picture here huh? I guess tomorrow? Kinda lazy today.



P/S: I just read the translation for JAECHUNSU's speech at MAMA after receiving the award. I thought it was a simple thanks you speech, but after reading it I felt really sad and I even felt like crying. T_T Especially what jae said, it touched my heart. Through this tough period of time they really need lots of support from their fans. No doubt I will be there for them. DBSK HWAITING! Hope to see 5 of you on stage again as ONE group, and not separated into different groups like MY TRIO and CHANG MIN & YUNHO! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment