Thursday, November 12, 2009

you took my breath away & left,



FAINTS!

This video is taking my breath away~ Especially the dog TOP's holding. Omg, so small & so kawaii ^^!! The dog tae & gd's holding looks like their orginal dog (gaho & boss) I still love gaho & boss more compared to the ones they're holding on to. Ah seungri.. dancing with the dog, omg.. cute! Ah, can i go to that shop and get one of these dog that the big bang members are holding? Nah, mission impossible... T_T

OMG, TOP was freaking funny sining 'Let me hear your voice' it's like his joking self is back *claps!* and i kept laughing because of him. Shocked that TOP would do such a thing, but ah~ it's funny & he always makes my day! Gd's message, hmmm.. i don't understand what message, but all i got to say it's FUNNY!! Seriously, funny! Dae, i hope his getting along with them, hardly see him joke & have fun with big bang. ):


AH, SCREWED like big time!
I waited so long for this and now only the raw ver. is out!!
Someone just sub it asap please, i catch no korean at all!! T_T
And i'm dieing to know what they just said!!
Ah I can't take this any longer!!
KILL ME ):

And i don't want to go out before catching it!! Ahhh!! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment