Friday, November 13, 2009

Wedding Dress,


OMG, TAE YANG'S WEDDING DRESS IS FAB. OR WHAT!
Love the entire song to the max, hmm all i got to do now is see the MV of the song.
As expected, tae yang's wedding dress really is major fab!! *squeals!*

Here's the whole song..




If the song is so nice, how would the MV look?
Ah~ I just can't wait for his whole entire album to be out!



AH, THE MV IS OUT!!! (:

Just awhile more YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL EPI 12 will be out. EXCITED!
How long more will it take for the subbed ver. to be out?
Seriously, I'm dying from all the suspense! T_T
Screwed, i believe i wont be able to watch this till this evening.
Can anyone just translate this for me, i want to know what's the conversation between taekyung & the national fairy that made mi nam cry like mad. And after tae kyung KISSED mi nam, what did he say to her? I'M GONNA NUTS IF I DONT GET THE EPISODE SUBBED!! T_T

*OMG, 7+ now and finally the subs are out!! ^^ thanks VIIKII SUBBERS!*

______________________________________________________________

Yesterday i was so damn happy, cause walking around far east, i heard kpop & i heard G-dragon's song. I spotted one shirt that MINZY worn! I was even happier when i saw the Oversized 'Credit Card' Pillow Tee in White by Ground Zero. Even heard big bang's first jap album at the face shop @ raffles place shopping centre! OMG~ I was so hapyp yesterday when i managed to hear the songs! I hope there would be 2NE1's songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment