Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Letting me be the cloud hanging above me.


This Is It! It rocked big time!
Got complimentary movie tickets for 'This Is It' from Singtel when i bought my phone.
It's fab. even my dad who doesn't really like mj finds the concert a really good one and that backdrops of the concert were really good. The moive is 5/5 for me! I think the saddest thing is not able to see mj perform this on stage infront of his fans, if the movie it looks really fab. how about at that concert? I bet it will be 1000 times better then this!

Anyway, thanks to agnes lau, i remembered my OPPA's birthday!

TOP OPPA, HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY!!
You're now 22 yea? Hope Big Bang and you will continue to be as successful now till eternity. Seeing the number of fans in Japan growing is a really good thing. I now hope for lesser antis and more fans. Hope you will have more schdules in korea instead of japan. I hate that fact if you would become what dbsk has become when they go to japan thought. I'm rather ironic. x= Anyway, hope you will continue to stay this healthy and yea.. hope to hear about your solo album, if it's yours i will definately support you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA!! 생일축하합니다!! 사랑해요!! May fate let me meet you once, just this once will do.. T_T





funny BIG BANG! HAHA!! CRAZY TOP!! x=


Big Bang ‘Hallelujah’MV, ah... love the rapping from TOP & GD!

I'm sad, TOP kissed a girl in '19' T_T ahahah, but who cares, he kissed horyi during mnet awards once. AHAHAS~ no point being 'J' hahah~

Ok, ending here!

No comments:

Post a Comment