Monday, November 2, 2009

Where U At

I not happy, in fact I'm worried.

SM entertainment & DBSK's cases ain't going too well. DBSK's activities have stopped and not there's news stating that chang min and yun ho are supporting SME and not with their fellow members. Does this means that the 5 year curse is not a rumor but it's real for SME's artist?

I truly are sincerly hope it isn't real. Cause DBSK is a really good boy group. (despite that fact that i don't really like dbsk going to japan) They have good vocals and their songs are my ear candy. (althought i have big bang as well) There are many MORE reasons to miss this group if something really does happen to them. T_T I hope it's all unreal and it's just crap.

Anyway, introducing K DRAMA: YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL & IRIS
It's (YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL) a drama worth watching, very nice and moreover it's like rock band & cute guys. A.N. JELL~~ ahhhh! Althought it's nice, dont forget to catch IRIS with my dearest TOP inside yo! I didn't watch it cause i prefer romance story of some sort. And yea, watch the J DRAMA that used big bang's let me hear your voice, i believe it's cool to just by seeing the advert.

Ok, ending here.
Signing off...

*Hmmm, i wonder how would the 2pm's new album without jay sound. I guess it's kinda awkward i guess. I still will miss that 2pm with jay. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment