Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bleak,


OMG THIS FEELS WAY WORST THAN SECONDARY SCHOOL!

(I miss those days.. recess & lessons in class together.)

F.stressed up on compter system, CMaths, Problem solving >:[ (What if I fail year one?!?!?!) I'm dragging myself to school daily *yes yes yes it SUCKS!*, totally prefer going to school for the previous 5 years! Not forgetting today's the only second day of the new school week! Time in school totally seem to pass super slowly while the evening time passes so quickly. :/


All I'm left to anticipate is my long weekend without school on FRIDAYS (looking super forward to this coming friday the most!)

MY COURSE IS DRIVING ME TO MY GRAVE!!!
I'm afraid of my future at this rate..




PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A CORRECT CHOICE & NOT A WRONG ONE! T_T
(joining the THINKPAD gang, you guys talked me into it >< HAHA)

No comments:

Post a Comment