Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools


Minho looks good here. :]  Ahhh, I have not been posting BIG BANG pictures.
Wait till their back & post loads of them here. Hehes~ xD

Today is the FIRST of  APRIL and also APRIL FOOLS. ><
This means 19 18 more days till I'm back in school like any other person studying.

I received my poly letter regarding the freshman orentation on tuesday.
14th, 15th, 16th! (Staying overnight on the 14th)
So I only have a few more days to hang with friends before being back to school.
March holiday was rather fast, infact superrrr fast compared to jan & feb.

Anw, new school doesn't mean all that bad right?
If I can pull through sec school coming when I was the only one coming from SC & totally have a language barrier (My chinese sucked to the core & SC girls speaks english almost 24/7 of their lives. So Haha! LOLS, totally still remembered my P6 class trying to get rid of the Chinese teacher from china). And I sound so weird at the beginning speaking chinese. HAHAH. So this means I should be able to get used to all of this right? Yeps, shall believe in myself. Keke.




Tomorrow's Good Friday! :D
Going out with Fam. tomorrow. keke.
Meeting YY & Georgina on Sat for church (see what my mum says about this, HAHA!)


-
OMG, FOOLED MUCH!

Totally thought today's April Fools will go smoothly without being pranked.
iBigBang totally pranked me with TOP's news! When I was reading it totally thought it was real that he would be leaving Big Bang and focus on acting instead. After all love TOP the most so if he leaves I'll be mad sad!! T_T Lucky it was just a joke ... my heart almost jumpped out. If TOP really leaves I will cry for sure. HAHA! A bit of a shock is good for the body (something's wrong with me, I seem to talking C.R.A.P) Anw, Happy April Fools Folks! KEKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment